2.28.2011

FINALLY!


Finally, I can take a breath after holding it for - forever!  YUP!  Crave Cupcakes, my favorite little cake store has finally opened in Edmonton! (three weeks ago to be exact)  Located conveniently on Calgary Trail just south of Whyte Avenue (and to my delight but my hips dismay) on our route home from work/school!  For those that prefer landmarks, it is about three storefronts north of Planet Organic Market.


Jenna and I made our mandatory "civic duty" checkout on Saturday morning, and yes, quality control was taken and confirmed before happily retreating to our SUV to scarf back not only the delightful cupcakes, but some good old fashioned Whoopie Pie cookies!

You will find the same decor, selection, and most importantly, quality, here in Edmonton - just like the original Crave Cupcakes in Kensington, Calgary!

2 comments:

Comfort Cove Designs said...

I have been to the 'Cupcakes" store in Vancouver 2 years ago I too loooooove cupcakes!!!! I was a victim when I went into the store! I wanted one of everything!

Cheers
Andrea

K said...

Hey comfort cove - LOVE your blog - keep going, you are doing great! Who doesn't like cupcakes? They are a little piece of magic in your palms :-)

Powered by Blogger.