4.28.2011

You know it had to happen

So everyone is on the Wedding of the Century wagon right now!  In fact, I've heard the clock is ticking, literally - there is actually a website completely devoted to a clock countdown to the royal events!  Geesh. Well, the biggest mystery of all is, of course...the dress.  Something the bride chooses with great care and shows only her closest friend or family member.  It's the best kept secret for the event.

So, Bride Magazine recently posted some fantastic designers' choice for the soon-to-be Princess and I couldn't help but share it!  It's the closest I get to following a wedding, short of eating scones with clotted cream and jam!

Enjoy!


Reem Acra

Amsale design


Augusta Jones

Priscilla of Boston

Platinum Priscilla

And me?  Well, I think gone are the times of women in princess styled dresses, especially those that have left the nest, reside with their beloved and are career women.  Kate seems to have a modern but classic design style, and considering her recent choices of some less-known Italian designs, I think she will go with something slim, streamlined and classic in the front, but with miles trailing behind her in true Princess-to-be form!  Definite sleeves of some sort.  That said, here is the closest to my choice


Watters Brides

So, what do you think?  The bets are on!


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.