12.29.2011

Happy Holidays!


Obviously, this is the year of being s-l-o-w, for me, anyway!  So, what better way to cap off this year by being a few days late in wishing everyone Happy Holidays! :-)

Thank you to all THE GOODS and Stella followers this year.  And in the spirit of continuous improvement, let me get in an on time Happy New Year!

May 2012 be filled with love, health and happiness!  My New Years Resolution? Spend time with those you cherish and make a resolution to stick to the simple things in life, as they are always the best things in life!

Oh, and being a bit more regular with blogging - always a good thing :-)

See you in 2012!

2 comments:

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

My New Year's resolutions are very similar to yours :-)

Happy New Year!

K said...

Elisa - I hope your New Year is going well! We are off to Mexico for three weeks and just in time as the deep freeze of a Canadian winter just hit yesterday!
Take Care!
Kathryn

Powered by Blogger.