6.27.2011

First Spring Project completed...Just in time for summer!

Over the past six weeks, my husband and I have been working on a few projects around the exterior of the house - mind you, with a visit to the UK and a seemingly endless amount of rain days, it's taken us a bit longer to complete the projects.  As of yesterday, I am pleased to announce I have completed the front porch!  This is my first project before completely launching into the summer months - the first entry to our house and always, my first priority, regardless of the season.  Now that this is complete, summer, we are ready for you!  (anytime now...please!!)


Front Porch with lights and flowers

Our new front door, thanks to my industrious hubby!

Side shot - some great new annuals to perk up the front!

Just complete: a rocker from South America, filled, sanded and repainted.

How are your summer projects going??

1 comments:

Al Sibilo said...

How's the vegetable garden coming along? Tasty treats beginning to sprout?

Powered by Blogger.