6.24.2011

Renegade

Whoa!  It's been a month since my last blog!  Who knew time could pass so quickly, though with a new job, a promotion and family travel, I can only hop back on the bandwagon and get going again!

And on that note, I couldn't help but share my wares and my excitement when Purolator Courier left that magical white slip at my door yesterday to collect my latest shipment of Stella and Dot goods!  Renegade has been released and is now safely secure in my own personal collection - and I couldn't be happier!


So last night I opened the box...



A great new packaging look in preparation for Fall 2011...
You can't help feel great and even...fabulous, opening these whimsical boxes with your treasure inside!



Here is the full Renegade collection:


Cluster Necklace

Layering Necklace

Mini Hoop Earrings

Cluster Bracelet

Cluster Ring

Mini Cluster Earrings

Spikes and sparkles, shiny gold and organic shapes - it continues the beautiful trend of mixing edgy and pretty.  LOVE IT!


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.