3.18.2012

Stella for 2012

It's been awhile since I've blogged or even dove into my Stella and Dot business.  The styles are fabulous, on trend and affordable, but life just became way too hectic this past six months.  Now that I'm a bit more comfortable with my new job and Hubby is settling into retirement (not to mention you can feel Spring about to sprout!), I'm starting to get excited about this line again!

April will be the launch of the summer capsule and with that, I'll officially launch back into business.  Until then, I'd like to give you a sample of what was released for the big Spring 2012 line.  Inspirations are in four distinct categories: Amalfi, Savanna, Urban Splendor and Handcrafted and Forged.  Take a look...

Amalfi: the beautiful Italian Riviera, with sea hues and shades of the Mediterranean and a nod to mid century Italian style






Savanna:  Both fashion forward and fearless in attitude, it's very Southern, if you know what I mean!





Urban Splendor:  Eclectic, cosmopolitan, everyday pieces with a touch of global artistry.





Handcrafted and Forged:  Probably needs no explanation...



Of course, let's not forget Stella's more recent venture into the handbag line.  Thanks to some brilliant designers, these pieces are starting to take off

Whatever your style, love it, embrace it!  Hope to see you on the Stella site soon, and for those locals, Trunk Shows are coming back to a living room near you!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.