7.19.2010

Fall 2010 has arrived!


I have mixed emotions here.  On one hand, it feels like we have had one long spring in Edmonton and are impatiently awaiting summer to show up any day now.  On the other hand, I adore fall fashion!  On Friday, Stella and Dot released their Fall 2010 lineup to stylists in North America, and yes, I have already placed an order for the line!

If you'd like to preview the new line, take a peek on my website:

www.stelladot.com/sites/thegoods1

And, if you are interested in getting a group together for coffee or drinks to view the new collection, I would be thrilled to set a date with you!  Not to sound like a pushy saleswoman, but there are many advantages of "hostessing" an event, including free swag!

My order is expected to arrive in about a week along with new Look Books and currently booking into late August!

That's enough pitching for this blog...K

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.