7.27.2010

Photographic Art - Jess Knubis


Our stay at the Hotel Luca in Napa surrounded us with not only beautiful food, wine and scenery, but gorgeous artwork hanging on each wall of the hotel by a local photographer, Jess Knubis.  Though he has several collections of photography, I was taken with his Modern History Portfolio and couldn't wait to get more information on our return.

Take a look at his work

http://www.knubisphotoimage.com/

Here is one from his Modern History Collection (my favorite)




And one from the Napa Valley Series



And what chef wouldn't want these prints adorning their kitchen area?  From his Kitchen Series




You can contact Jeff directly through email and he will gladly send a print across the boarder for your enjoyment!  Expect about 10 - 14 days for delivery.


K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love his work too! Thanks for sharing. Just a quick correction, his name is Jess. Take care.

K said...

Thank you - darn spellcheck! :-)
Keep reading!

Unknown said...

I'm happy you like his work. I have a special interest...Jess is my brother. I'll for sure check out your site before my next visit to Napa. Have a great weekend.

Powered by Blogger.