12.02.2010

Great Travel Bags: Casual and Stylish

OK, I can only speak from my own experiences, but when I travel, I like to be comfortable. That basically boils down to yoga gear, several layers of clothing and a comfortable bag that carries the essentials and doesn't weigh me down on one shoulder!  And I am a huge fan of the classic gym/duffle bag! With enough room for the ipod, iphone, gum and snacks, water bottle and latest issue of Instyle and always more room to spare, here are some great options for travelling in comfort and style!

You can't go wrong with Stella McCartney Adidas





A much more affordable version of classic Stella designs, look to Adidas for great styled tote and duffle bags, with compartments to stow ipods and gum without having them swallowed up  in the main compartment, and in ultra light weight fabrics - a great idea when designing a bag for travel!  I have one I purchased for the gym, but often times it is most practical as a weekender bag!

It wouldn't be a Canadian blog without adding Lululemon!

(Fast in Flight bag)

A great, large tote, similar to a shopping bag.  Perfect for travel if you expect a long journey with several magazines, sleep aids and of course, plans to buy duty-free!  It works nicely for trips to the Farmers Market and even a casual tote for work!


(Everywhere Bag)

The classic gym/yoga/pilates bag.  More compact than most Stella gym duffles, but perfect to pack up your clothes and runners and hit the gym!  I would easily use this as a carry-on piece of luggage - lightweight and goes with anything!

(Bon Voyage Bag)

This is the Lulu most closely associated to my own Stella duffle, a great light weight and padded travel bag that nicely collapses under the seat in front of you, fits within the carry-on standard, has several areas to stuff "things" in and comes in some unexpected colours!

Not a fan of the duffle bag?  Try a messenger bag, for a more polished look:


Whatever your preference, I hope everyone has a need for a travel bag this time of year!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.