5.21.2010

I saw this in the window and couldn't resist....


Do you have this problem finding the perfect window dressing? I do. There seems to be a huge gap between the IKEA selection of drapery and custom-made, and I have both! Really, if you have odd sized or shaped windows in a main area of the home, break into the piggy bank and go custom - you will not be disappointed! But custom maybe just too hard on the wallet for the whole house.

Ikea has a great selection for my daughter's room, and I found some standardized length curtains at Urban Barn for our guest room.

My recent find has actually been re-discovering Restoration Hardware. Formally just in the US and very expensive to order from, they are now a stones throw away in Calgary! They have a large selection of beautiful drapery and classic, clean designed hardware. The best part: free samples! With a wide selection of colours and patterns, you too can find the perfect shade to match those green eyes :-)
K

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.