5.18.2010

Welcome to The Goods!

Welcome to The Goods - a blog to share with you some of the best tips I have come across in all things travel, food, wellness and an abundance of trivial things that, you never know, could come in handy someday! I realized just how much time I spend researching to find the best vacation, piece of furniture or Asian restaurant, and figured this blog could be very useful to share for those in search of similar things!

I was inspired to start a blog after a friend shared with me her daughter's design blog http://polishedplum.blogspot.com/ This is a great, all-around information site on all things design - Jenna has a fantastic eye and loves quality and classic lines.

I hope that you can also point me in the direction of some of your favorite spots or great tips. Let your time and energy be consumed by slowing down and enjoying life!

I hope you enjoy The Goods.... Pass it on to a friend, or two.

K

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.