10.24.2010

Great Christmas gifts and a good cause

My daughter's school is currently having a great fundraising event that I take advantage of every year - subscription magazines with up to 85% off the cover price!  It's a great deal and it offers unique gift ideas for those special people on your Christmas shopping list!

To support Riverdale Elementary School, simply go to

http://www.qsp.ca/

Use the school code 1204 and follow the instructions on-line.  Allow 6 weeks or so for your subscription to arrive, and presto - instant Christmas gifts taken care of and delivered to your friends and family (or even a little something for you)!  I believe you can choose to have a card sent by QSP to the lucky recipient telling them about your gift.

My daughter's name is Jenna Camire and she is in Mrs. McLeod's Grade 6 class.

The on-line store has an exceptional selection, from sports to home and garden, wine and fashion - even magazines from other countries and in different languages!  I often purchase subscriptions for my niece and nephews who are scattered across Canada - kids love receiving something in the mail!

For those that take advantage of this great deal, thank you, from Jenna and me!












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am visiting
this site dailly and take fastidious information from here daily.


Feel free to visit my blog post - child care in Fullerton

Powered by Blogger.